Monday, May 2, 2011

found it! kinda

It's been a while since I posted. But things went well with training. She passed and so did I :D

I even had my own set of trainees and they both passed
I'm very relieved. Things went really well and they both caught on quickly and had no problem with the PA. I felt so good about it all until the other day when one of the trainees made a really bad move. I don't really want to get too far into it because it will just make me sad again. But basically he could be getting written up a safety for it. But we'll see. I took it as a reflection of my training so I took it pretty hard, I can't help it but take it personally. Danielle my friend who's a lead helped talk me through it. You give them the right tools and once they are signed off it's up to them how they use them. I'm almost afraid to train again.

And guess what Saturday is? Training! But not at Autopia.it's at Star Tours. Luckily and unluckily I'm getting people who already knew the attraction before so it will mostly be review and talking about the new positions that were brought in. Chris was supposed to have training at the same time but they called and pulled him out of it. Dumb. But the biggest part I'm not excited about this training is that there was no shadowing really. We're all just getting thrown into.it. and since I'm still a new trainer and have yet to get in my groove and there's no set up way to do it just yet I feel so lost. I'm attempting to keep my cool on the outside but on the inside I'm screaming for help.

This post I wanted to be positive but once I started typing all the negative stuff started to just spill out.boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment