Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dreams and new things

So the dreams have been starting to fade. But I'm still having problems falling asleep at night. I have to have the TV on which is usually only the case when I'm sleeping alone. Chris has been working such long hours and early in the morning I feel bad for keeping him up.

Got more information in the mail about disability and the first week is unpaid and by the time we get back from Vegas I should have a check. I'm hoping so at least. Chris is having to pay for a lot and I don't like to put a lot of pressure on him like that.

Found a couple of bathing suits actually once I went shopping again, gotta love JCP and their cheap prices. Got together some dvd's that Chris and I didn't want or like and took them to a store and sold them and made $59.60 and also finally found a place that would buy my promise ring from Ryan. Got $50 which sounds like not a lot but really I just wanted to get the bad ju-ju away from me.

I've been watching Friends from the beginning but I only had season 1 and 2 so Leslie let me borrow the rest. There are so many similarities between How I met your Mother and Friends. So many of the same situations that they run into. HMYM def copied ideas.

I've been having trouble staying off my foot so I really need to focus on resting. Leslie and I went to the beach and I got a major sunburn, so that is annoying.

Kickball season starts today... le sigh. I want to play so bad. We're going to Chris' mom's house today to get pupusas and then out to watch kickball.

I called my mom 2 days ago now and still haven't gotten a call back. I called her because I rented a car so I could go up north for Heather's wedding in Reno. Either way I'm going to stay with Ash and Ant so it doesn't really matter. On the message I told her I was on disability and not working for her to call me back but I guess the information on the message was enough. Maybe I'll call Aunt Denise and talk to her. Ashley says she's been spending a lot of time up at Grandpa's, which is good, he needs that too. But also according to Ashley she hasn't been looking for a job yet, she probably should get on that. But I will keep my lips sealed. Maybe I'll also text Julie to see if something is going on. As much as I don't want to talk to her I just want her to know what's going on in my life... I guess. I don't know. I guess she's giving me what I've given to her in the past so I shouldn't complain. I'm excited to go up for the wedding though and see all that family. Probably try and make a stop by dad and judy's too.

I feel weird telling people about my foot being messed up, like is that really news to call and tell someone about? I texted Miranda and Judy about it. So my dad knows too. Do I update my facebook status with it? I want people to know but I don't want any sympathy. We went out to dinner with a friend from work for his birthday and I wanted to know everything that was going on.... I feel like I'm missing out on a lot at work but then again enjoying not having to stress about it.

Anyhoo... Chris should be home anytime. I need to finish getting myself ready and leave my bed for longer than just a bathroom break. 


No comments:

Post a Comment