Monday, June 18, 2012

D-day + some

So the past couple of days haven't been too bad.

Watched the entire series of The United States of Tara. Sadly it was only 3 seasons and was canceled so the ending felt really rushed and I could see more stories unfolding and explanations.

I finally finished the project that I started for Victor's birthday and now thinking of which one I'll do next. I can finish the Christmas in Tahoe 2008 (yes, 2008) or Miranda's DC trip. Both shouldn't be a problem to finish. Miranda's won't take as long to do so I'll probably do that first.

Went out with the roomie and other disney friends to breakfast then target and got some crayons to do this Crayon Art   just need to get a canvas... went to Michael's too and totally forgot. But also got some hair dye so need to do that today since I haven't showered yet.

Went the other day out bathing suit shopping with Leslie and ended up coming home with 3 dresses instead.

I hate that I can't stretch my foot... it's when it's the most painful I wake myself up with it.

I've been having trouble sleeping at night now though. I don't know if it's because I'm feeling really depressed or just because I have no real reason to be tired. Or a combination of both.

My dreams last night consisted of flashes of the worst things that have happened to me in my life and the saddest things that have happened to me in love and stewing up all these nasty feelings. And this song kept playing over and over ... I couldn't for the life of me remember the name of it and it's this is your life. 

So what the fuck is that supposed to mean. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment