Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ugh

That's kind of upsetting...

One of my friend's is about to pop out another kiddo and posted on facebook asking for suggestions on baby names. Of course I have my own personal list and wasn't handing out my selections that I have been building on and tried to keep up to date for many years. Don't judge me, lol.

Anyhoo....I was just looking up names by letters and came across one of the names that I love love love...
Huxley and it means: The inhospitable place.... and inhospitable in a person meaning - Unfriendly and unwelcoming toward people.

Well that's just great... crap. I guess I will just have to keep that on the back burner and or cross it off the list. My dad will be happy because he has already attempted to forbid me from naming one of my children this but I guess I should have looked up the meaning before. Either way it was going to be a challenge to convince whomever I'm married to or having children with to allow me to name a baby boy that anyways.

I should probably post on here my list and keep it updated because who knows if my LJ will crash one day... I've had that thing since freaking high school.

2 comments:

  1. Huxley... No matter what they say the name means, it's a pretty cool name. Very British sounding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too. In high school when I read Brave New World by Aldous Huxley I always thought it would be a cool name even though it was technically a last name.

    ReplyDelete