Sunday, October 3, 2010

5 of 30 — Your dreams

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream"


I day dream a lot. Mostly of times when my life will be on a better track.

I dream of finding something that I can excel at in life. I dream of making a difference in people's lives. I dream of not exactly being successful but feeling for myself that I am a success. I dream of getting my pilot's license and being able to just go and fly anytime I want to. I dream of having a family. Of being married and settled down. I'm not ready for it yet but I look forward to it. I guess nothing in particular it is that I dream of, just general dreams of a good life. I wish there was something that could point me in the right direction

I always wish to fast forward this hard time in my life to where I can get to the easy part. But in the past couple of years I've realized there is no easy part in life. If life were easy then it would be rather boring. And no matter how old you are, there is always going to be some challenge or some hardship to overcome. Whether is be relationships (through lovers, family and friends) or financial or survival. I am excited to see what my life will be like later on and I just want to get there already.


Things right now are fantastic. Minus every financial problem I have...I'm happy. And it feels nice to say that again. I'm working a dream job not necessarily what I'm doing but I'm happy day to day and look forward to working and that isn't something everyone can say. My plan is to just keep on living and doing things that make me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment